Wednesday, February 2, 2011

but to live doesn't mean you're alive

Ahh. It's 8.30am and I'm blogging on my phone again.
It's such a lovely morning, yes?
So quiet and peaceful. :3

But, urgh, we have so many tests!
Next week alone we have A-math, e-math, and French. ):
And the week after the next there's bio, english, and full geog. Oh.
Full geog and bio is on the same day. 15 Feb. ):
So many tests!
Every single week!
Can I please please please go back to primary school!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I am NOT so relaxed anymore.
I've just realised I need to start MOVING because there is NO TIME.
So I'll have to use this time for math, bio, geog, french, etcetcetc.
And I was STUPID enough to NOT have brought home bio and geog books.
))):<
Bleh. What an ironic ending to this supposed-to-be-cheerful post.
Though on the brighter side, I'm going to KL tomorrow till Saturday!
And that means lesser time to study!
Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment