Saturday, February 19, 2011

Collecting your jar of hearts?

OA gold was brilliant! (Y) (Y) (Y)

YAY!

Hahahaha I thought I would fail but I didn't! xD
See, because for some reason Carina and I kept getting torn groundsheets. So sad.
SO SAD.

But roasting the chicken was fun.
I've smoke in my hair now and it can't be washed away! Yay! :D

Hahaha I'm so glad. Should I go for RCK now? :3

OBS soon I so am NOT prepared.
):

It's P6 happening all over again.
I will regret it, I know, but I cannot stop!
Best friends the year before, and drift away in the next one, then I get overly jealous and start to hate.
Sigh.
Sigh sigh sigh ttm.

But you've taken everything away from me already! Stop stealing.. them!

URGH. Am I stressed?

"Easily irritable/angered" Check.
"Loss of appetite" Totally.
"Falling grades" You kidding me? Durh.

WHY AM I STRESSED. I DON'T F-ING GET IT. I'M STRESS 'CASUE I'M STRESSING OVER THINGS I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE STRESSING ABOUT.

How can it be a breeze for anybody?
Let's cut my safety rope for abseiling during my OBS when I'm hanging near the top.

Man, this is DUMB.

What's bipolar? Help me check, I might be like Ris Low.
Blardy.

SO PISSED. URHGGBSJKhbawjmcx.

So very pissed!

For some reason, I'm talking to Drisman now. =.=
Weird, if you ask me.
But so very funny, it helps to take my mind off things! (:

And Linda Ma'am too! :D
<3

And ahhh the one-hour phone convo with Jan till 12 am yesterday was just lovely.

I love you guys! <3
I really do!

I must appreciate my friends more.
I really have to.
<3

URGH F OFF. ):<

I ate a huge plate of fried kway teow just now. I feel like some fat biatch.
Talking about food, I actually survived OA Gold with a few spoons of fried rice for breakfast, a few bites of roasted chicken for lunch and a can of juice.
I am so proud of myself.
BUT the dinner screwed it all up.

Sigh.
End of weird random rambly post.
Gonna do all my homework. (Practically only Math. Lucky me, no? :3)
Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment