Saturday, February 26, 2011

Woahwoahwoahwoah.. I haven't blogged about OBS yet?!

I don't know what to say!
I'm clean, just had dinner, am in front of the laptop, but still kinda miss OBS.
No, it's how everyday you do something different and challenging.
I think it's the thrill of it all.
Now it's back to same old boring routine.
Eeyuck.

But I guess.. I was almost one with my element. 3)
I managed to go half the height element thing. (Not the rock-climbing one, the odd-shaped poles with staples on them.)
Kayaking was very very very fun.
(I found some super huge conch shell on the beach. Yay!)
Trekking was like torture but the muscle aches from it were so delicious I could devour them.
I had dreams for all 4 nights. (The tent was really quite comfortable.)
Cook was awesome!
We won the cookout thing. (Cook can cook!)
Camp 2 Bravo was AWESOME.

I really like how every instructor and watch does different things everytime.
Like not all of us do jetty jump, or not everyone does the same things at the same times.
We don't hear the same stories.
It's like, different.
And on the last moring, we managed to watch the sunrise.
I've never done that.

I don't know that else to say for OBS, there's a lot running through my mind, but too much to write down. I guess.

Though I won't say I'll go again, I thought it was an experience everyone should have.

Oh yeah, I also managed to pee in the bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment