Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don't run away, love.

Today, no surprise there, I kept getting pissed. =.=

Silly 7-Eleven lady.
I've told her thrice that I wanted 3 Slurpees, and she kept acting like I didn't answer her question. And she kept giving me that stupid look like she thought I was stupid. She's just so... Stupid.

Urgh.
And then I've realised that this irresponsible 'man' could have paid his outstanding traffic fines instead of sleeping with some woman probably a century his senior at a 5-star hotel for five days.
Or he could have gotten his children proper books for education.
You fool, I'm not even fifteen yet and I can see that.

You know that feeling where you try so hard to be that good friend you want for yourself too, but then they never get the hint.
And you give up.

And how something you love starts to hurt you.
Yet you continue trying to be the best for it.
So that it may live.
I don't get how this person here never gets sabotaged by it.
It's not fair.

Urgh! I'm just so pissed and angry today!
I don't even know why!
Bloody PMS!
(Literally! HAHAHAHAHA. So funny! NOT.)

At least I have A-Math tuition to look forward to.
I cannot wait to have some other thing occupying my time besides that.
Eeyuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment