Thursday, February 17, 2011

I kissed a girl and I liked it

What? I love that song! :3
Today was a wonderfully decent, beautiful day!
I couldn't ask for more!
<<<3

Today I made a rash decision to photocopy my disastrous French paper.
I had never felt that excited as I ran/jogged/whatever to the bookshop.
Once the deed was done, I looked at it and tore it in two. (Not a perfect half, though. ): )
The lush tearing of paper was as melodious as a played harp.
With that, my revenge was already half-done.
(FYI, I recycled the paper!)
That was ten cents well spent.

And Nicolette got me two very cool/awesome souvenirs from Sabah!
<3
One of them was a wooden box with an adorable, smiley little bug inside that jiggled its several insect feet when the box is opened.
Hahahah it made my day!

Hm, what else.
Oh, javelin throwing!
Glorious, simply glorious!
:D

It was such a beautifully perfect day of streaming sunshine in the midst of weeks of ugly rain.
I can't ask for more!

Ahh better prepare stuff for tomorrow, I'm so very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment