Monday, February 7, 2011

Even angels have their wicked schemes.

Well. Chewing gum really serves as a good distraction.
And it's not like your body really takes it in!
Will have more soon.

Today was kind of bad.
Not so bad.
But not that good either.
:/
Woke up making a list of everything I hate about myself.
Not a good start to the day, if you ask me.

And A-Math test was so ?!#@%*
Like wanna die. -.-
I'll be lucky to even scrape a pass.
It's really time to wake up.

Orientation this Thursday!
I am SO excited!
Aren't you?
:D
Kind of like the official start of being a sec 3 cadet.
:o

I hope I'll enjoy it more than last year, and definitely more than when I was sec 1 myself.
Nah. I think I surely will. (:

Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me
Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy
Baby, without you, I'm nothing,

I'm so lost, hug me
Then tell me how ugly I am,

But that you'll always love me
-Love The Way You Lie (Part II)

No comments:

Post a Comment