Friday, February 11, 2011

You see right through me.

I'm going to see Ms Lau for A-Math. Then I'll feel much better.

Sometimes, I wonder.
Why doesn't anyone just slow down?
Walk slower, talk slower, live slower.
Take the time to look around you and see what you already have, instead of worrying so much about what you don't.

Look at the grass, so patched and uneven. Chopped so carelessly.
Look at the crow, how its head turns so very abruptly. How it walks and hops, walks and hops.
Look at the sky, how beautiful the lazy glow of pink makes it. How the setting sun just beams behind the clouds.
Just look at how rich we are!

I don't understand why must Life's pace be so much faster now.
I'm sure he is not satisfied with what he is giving to us.
I'm very certain he does not like to see us so forced.

I don't see why we cannot stay as we were a few decades ago.
I mean, we survived, did we not?
Keep it there!

Urgh.
I am so pissed now.
So very pissed.
Why are you so crude?
Don't need to address people like that anymore, lah can?

And you, you are so bossy!

And you! Just stop it, ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment