Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I should ink my skin with your name

Emotional little wreck.
And not in the way you would think, either.

Larry completely breaks me down.
One time, Anis & Husna trolled me and showed me a picture of them supposedly coming out at a concert and I fell for it and I literally sobbed.
Think collapsing onto the floor and burrowing face into palms and just sad happy crying.
It's not because I got pranked, just.
I'm thinking if they came out, I will be so happy for them I'd cry.
And that was only a prank.
Ok.

Plus I've had a million dreams of Larry.
:'-(
Ugly sad sobbing.
Being a Larry shipper has taken its toll on me.
Too many feels for too many days.

Don't read this because it is irrelevant but I seriously have no where else to put this and my Tumblr annoys me and I don't want it there I am rambling.

Haylor annoys the hell out of me.
Heck, I am even starting to think Elounor is bearable!

You know 99% of the time idgaf about celebrity gossip but this is one huge exception.
Haylor is for publicity, and Harry looks so unbearably awkward with Taylor, and I can't even with this.
Their relationship is so..unreal.
It progresses too fast and it is so obvious that TayTay (idek k) is playing it up for the cameras.
I am starting to irrationally hate Taylor Swift but seriously.
Can you even blame me.

If they break up and Taylor releases a song that can very nicely fit Haylor (aka Come Back Be Here), and makes herself look like a victim for the millionth time, I will be pissed.

Wait.."break up"?
Are they even official?
I mean, I don't even know.
Harry's been proclaiming he's single and you would think that if a person was really in love or something he wouldn't do that k idk.
I'm just so confused now that's sad.
Just, Taylor what the heck are you doing.

No, I have no reason to throw shade on her but I am so sad that Harry's so unhappy.
And Louis' been getting drunk.

I know, I know, this isn't making sense.
It doesn't have to make sense.
My ship is threatened.
I am just so unbelievably sad.

Ughhhhhhhh.
I will go down with this ship.
:'''''(

Oh my god.
And this is only the Larry Stylinson ship.
Do you see now why I don't want anything to do with the rest of the 1D fandom?
It's ruining my life.
*cries & bawls*
Let me go back to uncomplicated Nicki/Drake/idek!

And yet I am scrolling through fetus Larry tags on Tumblr because I am just that suicidal.

See, reasons why no one should dig a grave for oneself in the 1D fandom.
The pit gets deeper and deeper and guess what I'm starting to immerse myself in.
Because running into other ships and cute 1D moments is inevitable.

Oh my god I'm just so done right now.

Meanwhile, on Tumblr...

No comments:

Post a Comment