Tuesday, December 18, 2012

queen is the title

Yep, I definitely cried.
Hello ugly sad sobbing at midnight.

Also, please give me one good reason to not ship Ziam.
Whyyy...

Oh Ziam..
Oh no Ziam.
Oh no.
Oh no.
Oh no no no no no no no no.

Because I cannot handle another ship right now, I just can't.



But eEeeK.!!
Sorry, what was this?!?

And I think you are wondering if One Direction always acts this gay around each other.
...Yes, yes they do.
-_-

Okay, it is a given that at least 3/5 of them are straight (Larry, bro), but Ziam is too cute to bear.
Sorrynotsorry, Ziall-shipper sister.

Meanwhile, I can feel my heart expanding and nearly bursting with love for Nicki.

My life is so sad right now but I am so content with it.
Can I not move on and grow up and be mature?
Being mature is boring.
Being alone's fun.

who I wanna work with?
nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment