Tuesday, December 4, 2012

crazy in here

No, seriously.
This is highly detrimental.
It started only with Larry Stylinson, okay.
Then with more reading & fangirling came the blogs that were so aggressive in proving Elounor fake (which it is) but seriously, can no one just concentrate on Larry here because aren't we all here for that?
Which is why I am in love Reasons Why Larry Stylinson Is Real.
Because it's true.
And Larry Stylinson.
Is.
Real.

No one denies it, as in explicitly, concisely so.

And the body language kills me.

Enter more gifs.


Help.


Help.

(Harry be more obvious. I dare you.)


Help.
(Lou instinctively reaches out for Harry's hand then he remembers he's on stage and tries to cover it up.)

I can't even with this.
Let's all take some time to appreciate the fact that whatever they were doing were supposed to be unnoticed and subtle and henceforth private little moments where they get lost in their own world.
Okay so I'm not making sense but can you even blame me with these around?
No, you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment