Tuesday, December 11, 2012

like you wanna be loved

Really, though, life is perfectly well right now..
After weeks of caving myself in the house and reading unhealthy numbers of fanfics and watching too much telly("telly"?! too much fanfic.) and Youtube videos, I am finally doing myself some good and going out & baking & pretty much doing decent social things.
It's only Larry that adds the...what should I call this...not-quite-melodrama...in my life.
Ugh, sad life.
:(

Not even kidding, Larry literally makes me cry.


Enter even more gifs.





What is this even.
Slow-motion hand-grasping & overly fluffy heart eyes & let's just see Louis' pleased smile because omg Harry just touched my hand & even more heart eyes I can't even.
Last time I checked, best friends don't do this.
Let's take some more time to appreciate Niall's oh-wait-we-werent-all-fist-bumping moment.
And I am actually starting to get fond of him someone help me please.

And my ultimate most favouritest one.

Two words.
Heart. Eyes.
I want to say all the things I love about this, but I can't because I can't even.

See, listening to + really doesn't help either because almost every song reminds me of One Direction.
I think I am at that stage where I cannot go on a full day without listening to Ed Sheeran.
I mean, it happened to me with Take Care, yeah.

And if Haylor becomes too annoying, I just look at my huge Larry gif folder and remind myself that everything is okay.

What am I doing with my life, for god's sake.
And you better pray that I don't write any more Larry-related things on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment