Sunday, February 3, 2013

balanced on my head like steak knives

Oh hell it is supposed to be a good day today because of the rain but I guess not.
Racked my brains over subject combi.
And now I really am quite scared of JC life will I cope will I won't cope who knows I guess.
Then I got homesick for SC and the people and the places because everything SC is so familiar and this is foreign territory and.
And then I got Larry doubts and those hurt, those really do you don't know.
Also I possibly insulted someone's OTP okay my fault but who in the actual f puts together Drake and 1D I don't like that I really don't it pisses me off even though I give Ziam some leeway and I'm not ready to share Frank Ocean either.
But what if Larry is a delusion and all my time is wasted on something non-existent and Larry doubts just suck okay?
Sometimes I get selfish and wish they would just come out already so I can stop feeling all this anxiety and prove that everything was/is real but.

but if it brings me to my knees, it's a bad religion.
oh, this unrequited love.
to me it's nothing but a one-man cult.
and cyanide in my styrofoam cup.
i can never make him love me,
never make him love me.
love me,
love me,
love me,
love me,
love me,
love me,
love me,
love me,
love me,
love.

No comments:

Post a Comment