Saturday, February 16, 2013

dancing alone

This had been a supremely trying week, but.
But things can only get better, and so I look very much forward to that.
And in the meantime, I will rely on myself to be happy.
(Probably will resort to odd manners as always.
You know, because how else can an odd person soothe herself.)
And remember not to want and feel.
Such trials, though, such trials.

I had my very first French lesson on Thursday at Bishan MOELC and I thought, when I first got there, how at home I was.
It feels so lovely to be at a place I feel so very familiar with.
Ran into Madame Tse (not literally, though that would be quite funny and amusing).
And since it was 5, and break time for the little kids, I was just sitting at a table in the canteen and doing a little people-watching.
They are tiny.
They are such tiny kids I swear I was not that small in Sec 1 I swear.
But then I got to class, and it's an air-conditioned lab yes.
Come to think of it, my JC academic life looks like it will be filled with air-conditioned days thank god for the batch jacket that is so homey and lovely.
People in the class are great.
Great, as in great.
Great.
There are Nikki and Joseph (hahahahaha Joseph ahahahhahah ha I have to see him for another 2 years this funny amusing person to watch I can't) from last year, and I'm glad to see them because in this class we get to talk and be friends, so unlike last year where we were very anti-social kids.
The people are friendly, and the boys are fun and easy to talk to.
(She's actually right about that; boys are easier to talk to sometimes.)
There's one who remembers me from Sec 2 and at first I guess I was confused why do you know my name?
You know, actually I still don't know his name should I feel bad I should you know I'll just ask him next week.
So I have great company.
The teacher is a native French speaker and her name is (Mlle) Christelle Fournier and she is pretty and intimidating all at once.
H2 French is intimidating, really.
But now everything is real and I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is I'm doing what I love and I'm just ready to face all this.

I'm sorry this isn't any more articulate - I think the 1D fandom has actually quite corroded my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment