Tuesday, February 12, 2013

you run my mind, boy

Just a few tiny updates because ya know.

My combi is now lit/econs/french/math and I can't be any gladder because at least I like everything.

Finally fell sick and had a decent fever over the CNY holiday (yayyyyy) I feel so glad because that hasn't happened in years and even though it felt terrible I loved every minute of it..I think.

And apparently the Grammys happened over the weekends?
Frank Ocean you are amazing I am so happy you won a Grammy you deserve it and you performed Forrest Gump good on you so much pride for your bravery you are brilliant I'm still in love with you.
Taylor Swift you are one immature little.

That's all and I'm still too tired and I still miss my friends and that's the only bad part I guess because my grand masterplan either way was to not have friends here but it's one thing wanting to be a loner and another to actually be one so idk I'm still tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment