Saturday, February 16, 2013

something's got to give



I think I can listen to this forever and ever and ever.
Half of it is Zayn's solo from More Than This which is one of my absolute favourite 1D song moments.
Ugh I can't.
I know I've always said I love Louis' voice, and Harry's too, and even more when they sing together because they are great together, but I think I've never acknowledged how great Zayn sings.
His voice is indigo.
(Like how Harry's is like warm chestnut, and rich and gravelly.)
I really, really cannot take this.

Also More Than This is a brilliant song to mope to.
And this solo is great because Ziam.
(Yes I think Liam and Zayn sound so good together and it's not just because I ship Ziam even though most of it is.)

Oh, I didn't mean for this post to be this long.
I just wanted to say how much I love Zayn's voice.

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay
For a little while inside my arms.
And as you close your eyes tonight,
I pray that you will see the light
That's shining from the stars above.

No comments:

Post a Comment