Sunday, February 24, 2013

one day, maybe next week

1D post so uh..you know what that means??
Run. Run very far away & never come back.

TMH world tour has officially started dO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
More Larry moments captured on gifs omggg can't wait please tour Larry is the best Larry.
Bless all these people video-ing everything tahnk youuuuuu.

Also, who gave them permission to sING THE I WANNA HOLD YOU TIGHT DUET IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WHO GAVE THEM THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT.

And.
Why.
Are these.
On so many.
Fashion/hipster blogs.
Why.

Why do you have a picture of tattoos Harry got for Louis & himself on your blog when you do not even know about the existence of this ship.

On how many hipster blogs has this picture been on without anyone knowing that's frickin Harry & Louis right there.
daisifyed:

remember
Why is there a photoshopped picture of Harry and Cara on fashion blogs.
Do they not know this is fake.
(I checked the notes I swear I was hoping maybe this came from a 1D blog at least but no are people legitimately that.)
Plus do they not know they never dated.
Do they even know who they reblogged.
Or did they just think oh this looks good yeah.
(Because is it just me who feels guilty when I reblog something without knowing its history, since I feel like I have no right to do that.)
Can I laugh then die.
Because srsly.
Srsly.
Seriously.

Of course I still believe Harry and Louis are in a relationship.
They are in the closet but the door is so wide open.
And I swear.
They will come out some day.
Next month, next year, ten years later, idk.
But they will come out.
And the day they do, I promise nothing - and I mean nothing - can touch me.

Reasons why I still don't want to be considered part of the 1D fandom even though I really am but I'm really not:
Directioners vs Non-Directioners.
Tumblr Directioners vs Facebook Directioners.
Larry shippers vs non-Larry shippers.
Larry shippers vs Elounor shippers.
Shippers vs shippers.
Tops vs bottoms.
If I count myself in, then I'll officially be involved with all this and all this is overwhelming.

Okay but really why.
Why.
Why.
Why are any of the boys on any of those blogs.
Why.

Even though yeah I know Harry puts male models to shame and none can be prettier than Louis or Zayn I know.


Rant may or may not be over.
I am just so annoyed.
It is of such trivial standards but it is so vexing.

PLUS WHICH PART ODF HARRY IS IN LOVE WITH LOUIS AND DOES NOT CARE ABOTU ANY OF THEM OTEHR GIRLS DO YOUN OT UDNERSTSAND.

no i guess not looks like i'll have to fix that obSOLETE BLOODY MINDSET OF YOURS.

please i'm sorry if i were offensive it's just ya know.
no this isnt drected at you its just to let off steam.
and let you see what i bloody see ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment