Sunday, February 24, 2013

wanna hold you tight

Here, let me show you why Harry Styles is a little cupcake princess okay.

He has on a tiara.
His shirt has a million little hearts on it.
WHat else do you want me to say.
image
She likes to swish her skirts like that because it makes her feel pretty.
image
Harriet, remember not to get your suit dirty - it is so terribly expensive.
image
What a demure little pageant princess.
image
That one time Liam tried the whole docile thing..and she he just has to bring it up a notch.

It's his pink birthday cake.

Yes thank you cupcake.

I swear.
Why.
Do people still think he's straight again?

Let me also show you why Louis makes me want to die.

See, still a camp bastard.
(And can I just say he's probably the only one ever to be able to pull this outfit off.)
Then other times he puts away his fairy glitter and we get this.

And this.

Oh wait.
I take that back.
He is so gay.

And people still think they are all straight because..?

No comments:

Post a Comment