Saturday, February 16, 2013

but we carry on

I think my life is destined to have One Direction in it.
Let's see.
It was December 2011, and I started by falling in dislike for 1D that was everywhere.
As in, I abhorred them.
A few months later, this happened on my dash (grâce à ma soeur).



And I got the slightest stirrings in the deepest parts of my stomach, because heck this is too cute and best friends don't do that.
(And so this gif is fondly remembered as my converter.)
Another few months later, during the December holidays, I got insanely bored one night and thought, hey I used to read some fanfictions, yeah, I'm sure they'll have a couple of Larry fics yeah that would be awesome and so cute, since they're so cute together, and what is it, larry stylinson yes.
Basically that was it.
(Happy Thoughts was my ticket aboard the SS Larry you practically saw a live transmission of me becoming a full-fledged Larry shipper if you were reading this blog.)
Blah blah downward spiral into the fandom on Tumblr blah.
And soon these showed up.


And hello SS Ziam.
Then I got accepted into a school with Live While We're Young on their promo vid.
Then the 1D 3D movie opens on 30 August.

Yep.
Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment