Saturday, September 21, 2013

a bankhead full of broads

I think my life is easier now because I don't let myself overthink.
in past years I would have absolutely grinded myself with doubts and worries about the relationships I had with people around me
but I really enjoy my life now
because I let things happen and flow freely and all
as in
if I like you, I like you
if I don't, I don't
and that's that
I am not trying to explain my feelings anymore
I think maybe my attempts to self-contemplate have dwindled
but once again
when I feel like self-contemplating, I self-contemplate
when I don't, I just don't
and I don't grill myself for it
I don't make things an obligation
because hey, it's life, what in it is actually a necessity
"nothing in life is compulsory, not even life. you can jump down anytime what" says econs tutor larry lim.
everything's just a human and/or social construct meant to entrap that little bit of meaning from all of this
this being a really vast, incomprehensible thing we are all trying to make sense of
futility of living? meaning of life? why am I here?? ???
in a way maybe I am saying my existential crises are all locked away and dismissed for the moment
I really am content with the way my life is right now
so

anyway I was so dumb in 2010 why did I have any friends at all
most importantly why didnt anyone punch me in the face for being so stupid
where were my tru frendz.

No comments:

Post a Comment