Thursday, September 19, 2013

chase you down until you love me

(okay this is from long ago but I'm ready to bring this monstrous birth into the world's light
ignore it it is indulgently shameless I am so so so so so so so rry)

nowkissmeyoufool

he’s got golden skin and fingernails that are bitten
I love when he looks at his boy oh-so smitten
and when he clutches his tummy when he sings
louis tomlinson is my favorite thing

you know I wanted to write about how in love I am with louis tomlinson
(this is me giving you leave to say I am obsessed with him
yeah it is gripping me too & I'm trying to get my head around it tbh
louis tomlinson
bc it is ridiculous and it makes me sad
how much I want to kiss him
he's the prettiest, most beautiful, to exist

crinkles of his eyes.??????

oh??
my god???
not gonna even try with this one??
so fucking beautiful
he made my doll heart light up with joy
  
I can watch his hands
his lovely chiseled jaw
light sprinkle of stubble
feathery feathery pixie hair
god damn tattoos on golden skin
for years
holy shit
in my thoughts 25/7 tbh
you can give me the nicest, loveliest, most flawless HQ pics of like harry or zayn or liam or niall maybe
 
 
don't get me wrong I mean they're gorgeous we can all see that
but I'd look at any louis photo

(lo usi?? LOIUS!! !!!!!!)
and
shit shithith ihsoduidub it's sad bc
louis

pretty pretty louis will pop your bubblegum heart aha : ) x )


fuckin angel.

same hary saem

but then I read some zourry fic and got kinda scared
of jealous louis
(legitimately scared)
sometimes I forget louis is a sassy bitch (no no this isn't an insult it's the truth)
(almost scared enough to not want to kiss him anymore!!!)
bc
image

image

image

image

image

 
 
jealous louis
will fuck you up.
don't touch his boy ever ever ever.

but then I felt sad bc
imagine people touching your boyfriend all the time
and you can't tell them off
bc you're supposed to keep the relationship a secret
and so I decided that
if I ever met them
I'd ask for permission before going in to hug them.
harry. louis. whoever.
(common decency tbh)

meanwhile I'm gonna listen to paparazzi
bc apparently it's the soundtrack
to my louis crush/obsession.

 image 
same hary same.

No comments:

Post a Comment