Saturday, September 7, 2013

fiction when we're not together

(I'm sorry you don't have to read this I just need it to be dumped /some/where
like publicly so that there will definitely be a chance of someone reading it
even if I might not want anyone to
bc sometimes you write things you don't want anyone to see but you want them to see
you get me
?)

sountracks to my life mmhmmm
like ed sheeran for my post o level holiday period
(also for my start-of-larry-shipping period)
and I had a study camp playlist so study camp feels
and my holy-crap-girl-crush????-fuck-my-life????-what-am-i-supposed-to-do-or-feel??? phase
and the xx! for my uk trip!
AND OH YEAH ASS BACK HOME FOR WHEN I WAS READING IANTHONY FICTION? IN SEC 3??
(it's funny BC the first not-het fanfics I read was for a ship I didn't/don't really ship
like in retrospect
I was reading ianthony for the writing?
and the first 1D fanfic I ever read was a het zayn one
something I will never, absolutely /never/ do in present times
reading about harry/louis/zayn/liam with a female character is now just so
odd??)

basically when I talk about soundtracks to my life
it's saying that
hearing different songs just
brings back different memories

sorry I know this has been boring af
but I warned you....

No comments:

Post a Comment