Saturday, September 7, 2013

midnight doesn't last forever

Ehhhh you might call today a disappointment.
I actually, /actually/ fell ill (like wow I don't fall ill easily) and couldn't do a thing besides chaise myself in front of the tv and watch things and take the im-sick naps.
Then everyone went out tonight and I am home by myself, mostly.
So I kinda watched The Devil Wears Prada because I can't do anything else that needs some brain work apparently.
Idk why I said "kinda" that was unnecessary.
And there is a storm outside with thunder and lightning and all.
Now I feel a little out of sorts.
Can you tell.

but I feel way better now
the cough syrup I'm taking tastes delicious
(it's prospan cough syrup please take it if you have a really bad cough
it has dried ivy leaf extract
it's non-drowsy sugar-free and alcohol-free
u don't know what you're missing out on)
all the pills taste like nothing too
or maybe it's just because I can't taste anything anyway
*shrugs*
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment