Wednesday, September 25, 2013

like a tv show playing reruns

well I had a pretty idyllic day today I suppose
last night I watched titanic till about 4am or summat
and cried and sobbed a lot
and then I had really really intense titanic!au feels
so I re-read the titanic fic till 5
and woke up at 10am
to continue reading it
(i chose the happy ending first this time bc I couldn't handle any more crying)
((this sounds a lot like the day I read my first louis/harry fic tbh))
there was also a raging thunderstorm outside
so it was comfort in every way
and then when I finally proper got up
the house was empty
(save the cat)
and that was brilliant
took a shower with the doors open
and the stereo outside coolly playing ed sheeran
(how liberating it is to be home alone)
then I had a couple toasted egg-cheese-cucumber sandwiches
while finishing up + and watching adventure time on mute
so it was all slow and quiet and peaceful today
and I really liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment