Saturday, December 4, 2010

367th post. Nice.

So today was pretty much the first free Saturday in weeks!

Not so for RCYC participants! Muahaha! XD
But still, hoped they had fun! HQ events are always fun. But they have only 1 contact session so.

Anyway, what did I do today?
Basically, today was. Family day.

We went to Causeway Point 'cause Adani has piano lessons there.
But after all that bustling around, we got down to the real shopping. >:]
Since Metro has this 20% off sales thing, Mama let me have one thing below 50 bucks.
So. I finally chose one bag! (Before looking at a million others. I'm so indecisive.)
It's pretty cute!
It has this nude, peachy colour(?), and has chains as the straps.
I think I might start looking at other bags now.. This one is only the first of many. >:]

And then, while walking around the mall, we stopped by this small store.
And Mama started to look at the clothes (as always).
And then, I saw this dress! It was black! Plain black! But!
It has those long sleeves, with a turtleneck, and it reaches just above my knee.
And it came with a belt which looked so awesome with it!
I really liked it, so Mama let me have it, while she got 2 other tops.
Andand it looks so.. nice! Sophisticated, you know?
And you know what it would look nice with?
GLADIATOR HEELS
I'm so gonna look for those in Malaysia, I swear.
I won't stop till I find them.
Yeah.

Then we went for a swim, and now I feel so bad for slacking the whole day, I'm actually gonna do my SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment