Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good morning, world!

It's really 1.16pm now, ah well. But still, I wake up so late it still feels like morning. >:]
How lazy, I know.

Hahahahahahaha! Well, today we are going to the beach! How wonderful! I finally get to meet the sea again. And I really want to return all the shells I've taken from him. He would be so glad.

To not make me feel guilty, I will do more SS.

Hey, do you realise that I've always said that I would do my SS but I've never come round to actually finishing it?

You know what? Last night, I got pretty paranoid. 'Cause I thought I heard the front door opening ever so quietly, and then I started getting scared of robbers entering the house with a long parang of some sort. I don't get scared too easily, so.

And then when no one entered my room, I started thinking about all my homework and then I started panicking 'cause I have only 3 weeks left to complete everything. And then I thought of how scary it would be to go on holiday without any homework completed, like how it had always been everytime. See, I don't want to do that anymore. I've promised myself change, but.

Andand I remembered that I wanted to start studying Sec 3 stuff too! Like Geog. Jan has started. I really want to make sure my Geog is ok. Oh man. ):

List of homework:
1. Social Studies
2. Malay Compositions (There are 2, dammit)
3. English Homework (I've tried doing it once, but I just couldn't come up with anything.)
4. Elec Lit Homework
5. Start studying subjects!! Like, Geog, Math, French!

I think I've forgotten all my conjugaisons. ):

The Last Word
People getting mixed up with the different adjectives from the same root words annoy me.

Example 1:
It's 'bored' not 'boring'.
Incorrect: I am so boring.
You are saying you bore people??
Correct: I am so bored.
NOW you are saying you are bored.

Example 2:
It's 'nauseated' not 'nauseous'.
Incorrect: I feel nauseous.
You are saying you make people feel sick.
Correct: I feel nauseated.
NOW you are saying you feel sick.

Grammar is important, so is SS.
I should go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment