Friday, December 3, 2010

Rant post. Please DO NOT READ.

Dear x,

Why are you so into the high life when your family seems to be unable to support that kind of thing? WOW. iPhone 4 and Blackberries and expensive dos.

Seriously? Do you not understand the value of money? Now, I've read your blog and whatever and I've seen things like. 'I want to dye my hair and curl it and get a beanie and that necklace and that dress and that camera!' or '$300 please mommy. Teehee!'

Sheesh. Get a grip. Even I know that $300 is a lot. And for your family? Really, now.

And you are such a.. how to say.. little biatch.

Sounds a lot like the pot calling the kettle black, huh? But I know how to limit myself.

Stop forcing your mom to give you some cash out for all that stuff which can really be unneeded. In fact, I think. You. Are. A. Brat.

And.. YOU DON'T DESERVE ALL THAT AFTER WHAT YOU GOT FOR YOUR PSLE. REALLY.

175 does NOT call for an iPhone 4, or trips to Ion, or new clothes.

Really.

Even my sisters agree that "That's what poor people do. Act rich."

Call me a coward for not telling you this in your big fake face, but oh well. Some things are just better left unsaid. ;)

Oh, and by the way, stop flirting with my cousin. It's wrong, really wrong. And I thought you had a boyfriend already, no? Oh, you guys broke up? That's sad. :'( But still, a new record! The 28th break-up, yes?

Poor thing. Hope to see you soon sweetheart! ;)

Hugs and kisses,
Me

PS: What a pity you don't read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment