Wednesday, December 29, 2010

with clouds enveloping our feet

I am back! xD Haha, what a lovely trip. For once(?) we hit Malacca, KL & Genting in one trip. Which was cool. [:

I got almost everything I actually wanted! Especially (omgomgomgomgomgomg) one gorgeous pair of black gladiatte heels from Vincci. I am just so content/satisfied with all of the new things I have! Gladiator flats, tops, skirts, headbands, etc. What more could I ask for?

And Genting was really really awesome 'cause we finally got the yearly pass thingamy, and it came with some vouchers which included express passes for selected rides for one day, which meant we could just jump queue. And boy, did I feel like some VIP. Especially for the Cyclone where one has to wait for hm, probably 1.5 hours to get on the rides. And we just had to wait for less than a minute. C: So we managed to jump queue for that, the Pirate Ship and the Spinner, plus a few other family rides. I am such a sucker for thrill rides.

Yeah. I had fun. But for some weird reason, I kept dreaming of levelmates every night of the 5
spent there. O.o

And by some superb miracle, I killed off hmt homework of the list of to-dos on one of the nights. Haha. Ha.

Nicki Minaj's Fly (ft Rihanna) is now on radio! :D

Can someone talk to me I feel so booorrreeedddd and looneeelllyy. ))':

No comments:

Post a Comment