Thursday, December 23, 2010

you can be a sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare

I really hope I can complete my SS by today. :S

And leave Eng till after the trip. Who cares about English, really?
Or I can do it during the trip. HA. Tough luck.

It's natural, but they seem like in-your-faces disguised as longing.
Like showing off masked as humbleness.
Discrete superiority.

I need those 6 days.

BUT how am I going to maintain my Mall World?? };
Well..it might seem small, but that's the only thing online that actually entertains me.
(Besides CF. And C&C. And ANTM on youtube.)
And I love my Mall World anyway!!
It's the only thing that keeps me happy. Haha. That sounds cheesy.
Urgh.
How ah? :/

Oh well. Whatever. Back to MC2. I need a translator to write it. How pathetic right? ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment