Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Melt me.



Ohmigosh these booties are so gorgeous! I've always wanted a pair of ankle boots kind of thing, you know? And this pair has this black heaven thing going on. They're super bold, though, and I don't think I will get anything like these anytime soon. )):



Darn! These are Caged-up cobra skin gladiator heels from Vincci and I ADORE them. They look like the pair I saw a few months ago, except that they were not cobra skin. (Or were they? I don't know. I forget. =3 ) AND they were going at half price! $44 I think, or maybe less. But I did not get them in the end because well, I had "too many pairs". I do regret not having those.



I've been dreaming of the perfect pair of shoes, and I've decided they would be a mix of the two pairs above. The colour palette would be those light brown shades of tan or oak, and it would mostly involve a light brownish colour with darker shades for highlight, like the first pair. And they would be platform wedges with the mary-jane look, since I like those three types of shoes the most. But the strap would have to be at the ankle, because I always like to have the shoe secure when I walk, you know?



Hot pink patent pumps! These are nice, really. I love how it's bold and fun and cute at the same time. I have a pair that look almost like this one, from Heatwave. It has the rounded toe design too, but mine's lime green, one of my favourites. And it has the highest heels in my collection too. :0 Around 3-4 inches high. It may not sound too high at first, until you try walking in them! I'm still learning to walk perfectly in them, yeah. Maybe I'll try 6 inches one day, haha!


Oh my, my heart's aching to get myself all the shoes I want!! DD: I think gorg pairs of shoes are my weaknesses.
Maybe next time I'll blog about my favourite cakes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment