Sunday, December 5, 2010

you're so one in a million.

Great news! I've done Section A of SS already! It can be done under half an hour, why oh why did I procrastinate so much?! I'm so gonna finish everything by the end of the week. :]

The beach was nice, but I didn't get to in-line skate. ):
But anyway, we built a sand spa! Since there was somehow a source of water in that sand. It was nice, but we did not get round to actually officially opening it. The water kept getting shallower, and Aryan was always ruining it. D: But it still looked so pretty with the rocks and bridges. It kind of looked like a figure of 8, you know?

And something funny totally happened! There was another of these sources of water, and there was this other man. I can say he was topless and not so much on the skinny side. But you never know, he could be building his own spa. And we wondered if he was our competition. So I sent Adani on a spy mission to see what his little pool was like, when he was away. And Adani went so close to it and looked inside, and she kicked sand into it.

There are 2 problems with this.
1. She was too close! Isn't it obvious she's up to something?
2. I told her to spy on the probable spa, not destroy it.

=.= But it was funny. I had fun.
And I ate 2 popsicles today. D:
I know, I know! That's a lot!
My tongue felt so numb. :0
But they did not put the nutritional values on the wrapper, so I assume that it contains 0 calories? >:]

Hey, how many calories do inedible objects contain? Do they have any at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment