Monday, December 13, 2010

and when im in miami im with kourtney, kim and khloe.

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO IN LOVE WITH NICKI MINAJ.

Haha, never been as obsessed with anyone's songs ever. xD

I came to win, to fight
To conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive
To prosper, to rise
To flyyy
- Fly, NM ft Rihanna

Similes, metaphors and we pop pills
Sick flow inundated with the doc bills
Work hard, now we know how to top bills
In the middle of the street doing cartwheels
-2012, Jay Sean ft NM

Next thing you know, I was running down the hall
Saying please come back, I have given my all
I have given my all
It's funny how you could always make me feel small
I have given my all
-Catch me, NM

Times like these, I loovveee my life.
My homework's almost done, I'm gonna see my cousins in less than 6 hours and spend 3 whole days with them, and I have a superb cell.

Oh, and don't forget Nicki Minaj songs to occupy myself.
HAHAHA lol.
I wish I had her album, though. )):
Maybe I'll ask Mama 'cause she likes NM too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment