Sunday, March 6, 2011

be my little freak

I've realised that I like songs with strong basses.
I don't care about the lyrics, I mean, they can be as rude as they want to be, really, but the BASS.
<3
OMG.
I think it's how you can just lose yourself in the hard beats, that kind of thing.
Bring your heartbeat to be on par with them.
Forget everything.
Oh, of course, the artiste have to be the ones I like lah.
I mean, that's also important, no?
I'm addicted to Little Freak by Usher feat Nicki Minaj (hahaha obviously).
Darn.
I need to find more bass songs.

Had a warm cup of nice, plain tea for dinner.
It felt so good.
It was the only thing I consumed today without guilt.
Did you know it contains less than 20cals?
So I can drink it anytime I want.
Actually, I can drink anything anytime I want.
But tea's better.
I'm kinda sick of water, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment