Wednesday, March 16, 2011

(ow ow ow cramps ow)

Hahaha today was so brilliantly fun! xD
Went for standardization meeting in the morning then went to Vivo with Jan, Miselle, Kimberly, Xuan Yi.
And watched Red Riding Hood.
(I love that movie for God's sake, I do! It's about as beautiful as a silent snake. If you know what I mean.)
But then Kimberly had to leave! How sad. D:
So we went to Wendy's and sat there for 1-2 hours and played Truth or Dare.
It was damn funny.
(:
What a satisfying day.
But it sucks 'cause now I'm broke.
Like really.
):

Eh Xuan Yi and Miselle, I wasn't ignoring you in the train!
I was in my little Nicki Minaj world.
:P
Whoops. Haha!

OMG.
I actually managed to finish all my chem homework too!
I can cross that off my list! :D
I can't believe I had the willpower to sit through 6 pages and one quiz on acids, bases and salts after a super long day.
Phew, thank God it's over.

Can you just please, please, please stop doing this to her?! It is equivalent to hurting my own sister you SOAB. URGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment