Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Like dark chocolate, it's bittersweet.

(I really love! dark chocolate!)

I'm so tired now.
Gah.
Only sec 3, you know?
How am I gonna cope with Life? =.=

We didn't get into FAC Finals.
):
I think. It's alright.
Because we did put in effort.
Please don't be let down.
We shall be back.
I just hate how upset it's making everyone.
):
I feel so helpless.

My contacts are PMS-ing, I swear.
Today, I acted on impulse. -.-
K, whatever.

I'm gonna die of happiness!
I can already download a few Nicki Minaj songs into my MP3!
(Y)
I'M GONNA DIE OF HAPPINESS.

I have a problem, seriously.

Dear S,
I'm sorry.
I really am.

Ate so much today.
Something's really wrong with me I swear.
For RC.
I eat for RC.
Or I will collapse and faint and I don't want that to happen. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment