Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No pretty drinks, I'm a guy out here.

My blog posts are getting more and more emo.
=.=
But honestly, not like I care.
I mean, no one reads it.
As in, no one whom I'm really talking about reads it.
So.
So what?
Whatever, right?

I guess I've grown bolder.
Not any more matured, just.
Less afraid to put my real thoughts out there.

Well anyway.
Today.
Actually this whole week (so far).
I've been in a bad mood.
Don't know why.
K maybe I do.
But I just get annoyed and pissed more easily.
(PMS?)
And the whole day today I felt tired and irritable.
(Lack of food? HAHA what shit lah.)

Things keeping me alive
  • Beloved Angel letters
  • Family
  • Immersion Trip to Bordeaux (Should I apply or not? :s )
  • Friends who are not making me feel like shit.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment