Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So long, then.

You've changed. A lot.
Well I guess that happens.
I mean, everyone changes in the end, no?
I just.
Didn't see that one coming.
I couldn't. :/
Not so soon, anyway.

I mean, I wouldn't mind as much if.
:/

But anyhow, you seemed pretty glad to have gotten rid of us.
Right?
And you prefer them to, well, us.
Don't you?

Ditch us, then.
When she does that to you don't come running back.
The only thing my heart would want to say will be
"I told you so."

I sound indifferent.
But really, I guess I'm numb to it.
You've hurt me so many times lately.
You apologise, but.
But still.
I'm just glad this time, at least I have someone else to fall back on.
(We are just simply leaning against each other for support for now.)
If that were not the case, I would have been crying buckets again.
For the third time in 4 days.
But verily, I didn't.

So bless her soul, the one who's keeping me together, and I'll wait till you see some sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment