Monday, March 14, 2011

Dumdeedum

Reminds me of Pooh. xD
I love that bear.
Hahaha Shireen's favourite cartoon character.
What a doll. <3

K that was random.
But I feel random.
:3

Well anyway, today I managed to finish Elec lit and HMT.
Not so satisfying.
):
I have to rush rush rush everything on Wednesday.
And tomorrow too.
Before standardization meeting and after level outing. :s
Will I be awake enough?
(:

Walao eh I gained weight today.
=.=
That is so not happening.
I was like, so happy to see the number become 39.8.
Then it rose.
=.=
Crap I must learn to control my eating habits/urges!

Anyway, March camp Thurs-Fri!
Last one as a cadet!
I hope it'll be funner than the ones before!
I must learn to treasure my last few cadet months.
):
Oh crap, it's making me tear, no kidding.
Sigh.

Ok. Better prepare for tomorrow.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment