Monday, March 7, 2011

Wish I could say 'I did it!' but nooooo, I can't.

Anyway, today was a kind of ok day.
I mean, nothing happened.
But after school I stayed back for homework and stuff.
And after that, I finished reading one of my library books, the one in free verse poetry.
I read that, and it was so beautiful.
Really.
My mind was thinking in free-verse for hours after that.
So I decided to walk from school to Newton MRT.
I mean.
It gives me thinking time.
Alone time.
Peace time.
For myself.
It took around 30 minutes.
It felt endless, actually.
So much different from whenever I had a friend beside me.
That felt as if time went by too fast.
But anyway, I went to Caltex.
And got myself tomorrow's recess.
And I kept on walking.
Tirelessly.
Pushing myself.
A bit more.
A bit more.
Just a little.
And I reached it.
I bet I looked a mess, though.
But I don't care.
I managed to walk half an hour straight.
It was lovely exercise.
Should I do that everyday?
Nah.
Because then I realised I had to pay more for MRT trips.
$0.58.
Is a lot of money.
But anyway, I managed to survive that far on only a muesli bar and a small bowl of mushroom soup.
But that's nothing, right?
Nothing to be proud of.
Next Monday, maybe?
End of weird pointless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment