Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I know what she's all about, I really hope you figure it out.

Listening to Avril Lavigne more suddenly! :O
Don't know why, but removes me of my angst. :P
(Teenage angst hahaha!)

Today was a relatively ok day.
I mean, we managed to complete the Geog PT!
I am so happy and proud of my group, even though it was just a minor thing, really.
I'm aiming for us to get more than 20/25 (?).
(:

After the whole day, Jan impulsively invited me to her house to study and I impulsively agreed. :D
So I did, and after that we went for dinner at Macs.
(I know I know! Stop looking at me like that!!)
Then we went somewhat window-shopping around Ion.
I kena heartache again.
):

Jan, must go shopping soon!!
Sleepover again this June! :D

Hahaha it was a really fun and lovely evening.
I really love Jan. (:

I finally borrowed 2 books today form the library. They are free-verse poem kind of stories, and look so, so interesting.
I've read a bit of one, and it already got me hooked.
I love books again! (:
I think it's time I read some things other than Math worksheets, Biology textbooks and Geography notes.

My stomach is a hypocrite.
I finally give it what it wants, and then it refuses it! Denies it all! I feel so.. confused by it!
What do you want, really?!
After having Hunger's claws digging into me, pleading, begging for something, it dares to rebuke what I offer!
WTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment