Friday, August 12, 2011

Alone time.

So nice when it comes and presents itself.
K. That doesn't make sense.
But what I meant was, it is so lovely to have time of my own sometimes, everything is always so hustly and bustly all the time it get pretty overwhelming.
Wednesday afternoon, for example, went to Northpoint, visited the library, got something as whimsical as a $1 bottle of nail polish for my calculator, etc.
Currently, I am reading Beauty and the Soul.
It's one of those psychology books, I suppose?
But the author's a psychologist, and that's exactly what I want to be when I grow up.
No surprise then that I actually enjoy the book right?
So deep and thoughtful.
(:
Ah, I love it.
It is actually helping me to love life more.
I'll put in an anecdote soon or something.
Mehmehmeh.
I am so tired.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment