Sunday, August 21, 2011

I can't take it, take it, take no more!

I am hungry but not hungry, know what I mean?
I heard somewhere, sometime that your hunger and satiation level depends on the size of your stomach..?
-.-
But anyway, I think during the 'wannarexic' period that time, my stomach shrunk so now technically, I can just eat a piece of bread and be full.
Maybe that's why every time after buka I feel like throwing up all the food I (over)ate.
Basically, I am used to hunger.
I think I can go 24 hours without food.
But of course, I need water.
-.-
And well, my weight.
I don't care about it anymore, I guess.
But probably also because it is ok with me and I am perfectly happy with it.
You know, I am not gaining any more weight so it's stabilized and all at a perfectly wonderful number.
Yay! (:

I don't know why I am blogging so much today!
But I guess I have plenty of time because, yeah duh, I've finished my homework!
(Except for SS! HAH!)
So I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind.
(:

Holidays are coming~~~~
(:

I am happy in my own little world, and that will always be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment