Monday, August 15, 2011

But your game always makes me lose points.

Today. Was funny.
In a weird, odd, way.
In the morning.
I kept laughing.
And laughing.
And laughing.
Over.
Anything.
And everything.
And nothing.
Heck, I even laughed in the damn toilet cubicle.
Am I becoming progressively more and more demented?
I don't know.
I think I am really losing my mind.
Oh, this is horrid.
And I wasn't even doing it for attention.
I just laughed.
For no reason.
Like a banshee.
):
So lately, I don't know.
I think I have split personalities.
I have this side, this one with the conscience.
And then there's this other one, this two-faced witch who seems to be controlling my life more nowadays.
I don't know what to do, I really don't.
She's making me more inclined to be the bad rebel I am sure I am becoming.
If you must know, I didn't type the blog post below this one.
She did.
Yes she, the two-faced witch.
I swear to God it wasn't me.
And I think who you see in school everyday; that isn't me either.
It is her.
She strangles my throat so I may not speak, she binds my hands so I may not move, she wraps with a ribbon my soul which she conveniently handles as she pleases.
So it's not me talking, it's her.
It's her doing everything.
She does not care, know you not?
She is selfish, and subtly mean.
And she lies everyday about everything.
She does not care at all.
She is ruining my life, she is.
Yes she, the two-faced witch.
But I can tell you a secret.
While I am still in control of my being, I can reveal her weakness.
It is love, cliché as it sounds.
She lets her guard down then.
But besides that, I have no idea how to stop her.
She, the two-faced witch.
Oh-so-complicated.
):

No comments:

Post a Comment