Monday, August 1, 2011

I am happy.

For once, I might actually be so.
Today was wonderful; I laughed so much.
Before the first period, during English, E-Math, CE, Chemistry, after school.
It was marvelous to feel amused.
Splendid to have little bursts of mirth rise from hearty insides.
So very magnificent to laugh with the world.

I don't know, maybe it is because of the total absence of syaitans?
(:

Oh I love my friends, my deskie, my A-math/E-math/chem/PE clique, Ms Lau, Ms Chua PT.
Did you know Ms Chua did not even scold me for handing in the Bio TYS one week late?
Aye, I felt so guilty.
I won't dare do it again for her lessons, promise.
Ms Lau was just.. high.
Thank God, thank God because if she weren't then she would never ever have simply wove away my callous, accidentally too-loud remark.
But hey, she really did look "drunk.."
Thank God she laughed along with us.

I am happy.
I am happy, and don't you try to ruin it.
If you ruin it, I will ruin you.

Bio test back tomorrow!
Ahh so nervous!
But have I told you I enjoyed the paper?
Then I can't possibly fail...right?
Ahhhhhhhhhh!

What a blessed first day of Ramadan; everything was so perfect and easy.
I am not even hungry nor am I thirsty.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment