Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I feel so..

Used.
Horrid.
Pathetic.
Confused.
Loved.
Unloved.
Used.

Kk.
Look at it this way, right?
Friends are supposed to tolerate each other.
K?
Either that, or you have relationships with your friends like the one I have with my sister.
K?
You love, you fight and almost hate, but you don't.
Right?
No, instead, you fall out and come together again.
Yeah?
Godgodgod, this is sickening me so much.
):
Is it a wonder then that I just stay in class sometimes during recess and just talk about anything and everything with Farah and Zi Wei.
(No actually I usually stay back to finish up A-Math/E-Math.)
Right?
Right.
Thank the heavens we will still be in the same class next year, there's lesser chance of drifting apart.

Oh God, I feel so blurdy used.

This time won't you save me?
This time won't you save me?
Baby, I can feel myself giving up.
-Save Me

Love you, Nicki.

KK THAT'S IT.
What is this, a freaking repeat of last year?
Fine thenn I will just make the first move, again.
Why must you be so disdainful?
Never mind, I shall swallow my pride.
You know, 'cause I actually CARE.

Hold your horses, bite your tongues
And keep grand airs for yourselves, if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment