Sunday, August 21, 2011

You see right through me.

Ah I feel so confused and so tumbly inside.
I don't know why, and that makes it worse.
Tired of letting passive aggression
Control my mind, capture my soul
So well, am I your friend or not?
Sorry if I haven't been a good one,
but I swear I never meant that to be so.
):
Please talk to me if you feel upset, or whatever.
I do care, really.
Ok you're right, just let it go.
During the weekend, my amazing mother made 6 kinds of cookies and cakes for Hari Raya.
I have never been this excited for my birthday.
But I hope people won't forget it.
I mean, what if they do.
And..and it goes by unnoticed.
And no one cares.
I mean.
That's real scary.
Siiigh.
Why are you speaking when no one asked you?
Anyway, I've finished most of my homework!
Yay!
K, except for SS Essay.
Which is impossible, I swear!
I don't know how to start, how to end.
Heck, I don't even know what they're asking for!
Urgh!
But still, for the first time ever, I might actually be going to sleep early with all my homework done!
Tonight I wanna go solat terawih.
Kbye!
I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly

No comments:

Post a Comment