Sunday, August 7, 2011

Super Bass

I remember hearing this for the first ever time in February, I think, and it was such a lovely song.
I mean, it helped me get though A-Math homework, that's saying something!
And I replayed it over and over and over again that night.
And woah now Nicki Minaj is finally mainstream and everyone knows that song.
Oh well.
(':

This one is for the boys with the boomer system, top down, AC with the cooler system.
When he come up in the clubs he be blazin' up, got stacks on deck like he savin' up.
And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal.
He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill.
He cold, he dope, he might sell coke.
He always in the air but he never fly coach.
He a mothafckin trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship.
When he make it drip, drip, kiss him on the lip, lip.
That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for.
And yes, you get slapped if you're lookin', ho.

I said, excuse me, you're a hell of a guy.
I mean, my, my, my, my, you're like pelican fly.
I mean, you're so shy, and I'm lovin' your tie.
You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh.

Yes I did, yes I did.
Somebody please tell him who the eff I is.
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up.

No comments:

Post a Comment