Friday, November 11, 2011

Drifting away, I'm one with the sunset

I am so upset.
This had been a crappy week.

I miss my songs.
Stop going on about how "they're just songs".
I f-ing get it.
But I don't think you understand.
I guess you don't know how much it meant to me..?
I guess you don't know how the Nicki Minaj songs on it had kept me going for so long.
I can play them on my phone's youtube, of course, but it's not the same.
Do you get it?
Do you f-ing get it?

It's ok, you won't.
I've had it for 3 full years, how can you expect me to not feel some kind of connection with it?!

Please don't talk to me about Nicki Minaj being fake.
Please don't even go there.
That's extremely superficial.
I don't think you have heard many other songs besides her commercial Super Bass..
I'm sorry..

I feel so..

Please, please can someone find my MP3 player for me?
I am a wreck and I've thrown too many tantrums.

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now.

I have that song on my MP3.
I can't listen to it anymore right now.

Oh yeah, my 11/11/11 11:11:11 wish didn't f-ing come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment