Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My mind is set, I'm waiting on you

Oh this is horrid.
My dearest MP3 player is gone.
Without a trace.
Where are you?
Please my dear, will you come back to me?
I am such a wreck without you.

This sucks.
I feel idiotic for talking to an inanimate object like that but.
You do know, don't you, how it feels to have lost something so familiar to you.
I've had that player for 3 years, and it's been with me through my pubescent times.
I had seen it from when it was filled with Rihanna only, and then slowly, subsequently, Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber, Timbaland, and most importantly Nicki Minaj.
Plus several others, of course.
I can't believe this had happened to me.
How am I going to listen to Catch Me when I feel like shit, and the remix of Sweet Dreams?
You know, because it is impossible to find it on youtube.

This must seem soo incoherent but I think I just need to let it out.

I mean, it has too much sentimental value!
The screen cracked, but so what?
I still used it like it was flawless.
It froze up on me once at Genting last year, I still want to bring it there this year.
Because it is so very deeply precious to me.
I can't even explain it.

I can't explain how much I need it back.

I was having a nap just now because I couldn't do anything else to stop thinking about it.
And it haunted me in my dreams.
I kept dreaming that I found it, I found the dear lost MP3 player.
But I kept stirring awake and kept realising that it was only my subconscious playing tricks on me.
It was torture like hell.

Please please please please please come back to me.
Maybe I deserved it for being such a bad person, but please!
It had caused me enough trouble today.
I lost patience with so many people.
Oh god, I'm so sorry.
I didn't mean it at all.

Please please please come back to me, my MP3 player.
I think I will call you Cleo.
Short for Cleopatra Creative.

)':

I will never sleep well like this.

)':

No comments:

Post a Comment