Saturday, November 19, 2011

when you're close, I don't breathe

Day 13/14: Someone who had drifted away from you but you wish could forgive you

You know lately, I've been thinking.
About why.. we aren't really..friends..anymore.
I feel so bad, really.
I am truly very sorry.
Because I swear it's me, not you.
And I have this terribly stupid secret that is actually the key to the mess.
But if you ever find out, that will so suck because I will look so stupid.
-.-
So I can't say why I'm not friends with you anymore..?

I'm really just trying to run away from my horrid past.
'Cause I'm so embarrassed with myself too.
If you please?

I'm sorry, I'm a horrible bitch.
I mean, now you know, yeah.
I've always said that but you never admitted it.
-.-
Alright.
That's it..?
Ok, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment