Sunday, November 13, 2011

look what you made me do

Tonight I was listening to the playlist of whatever songs I have on my phone, and then Impossible came up.
You know that amazing feeling when you suddenly what you're hearing loud and clear seems to just rush and flow through your whole body.
And you can do nothing but listen.

So that's what I did.
I couldn't continue reading because the music was just too I-finally-found-you.
So I stopped and closed my eyes and listened.
I do that when that feeling sweeps over me.
It's like wanting to just curl up into a ball and let the music come and take you away and heal whatever bruises you have.
It felt brilliant.

My bookmark for this amazing book I was reading is a green note from last year.
Well actually, it's a bookmark for every book I read, but that's besides the point.
It is a green little card with a quote in it.
It had been anonymous, and I suppose I will never find out who left it on my desk.
I keep it with me all the time because I guess it does remind me that someone cares.
And it tells me to hold on.
So I do.. try to.

This isn't making any sense, is it?
I am so sleepy now and my whole body aches with exhaustion but I only know that I have to keep on reading.
I cannot sleep, really.
And I feel as if shadows are stalking around the hallway now.
That's kinda creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment